Friday, October 2, 2009

Daddy's 30th birthday




On daddy's birthday, Grandma Williams came all the way from Idaho Falls to spend time with daddy. She had to pick up a couple of groceries so she took you with her. She always takes you with her when she goes to the store. The last time she was down she took you to the store and you came back with a stuffed animal duck. This last time you came back with AppleJacks and Fruit Loops! You sure love to have her around! You had fun helping daddy open his presents and of course blowing out the candles! Later on we went out to the desert and went to the dead horse cave again. This time we were prepared and had good flash lights. You thought it was so fun! You walked through the whole thing fearless! You are one brave little boy. I think you and daddy will have fun exploring together:)

I was busy getting some craft project ready to take over to a friends house so I was a little preoccupied. You were sitting on the counter just being ever so quite. I should have taken that as a sign that something was going on because you a quite are usually not a good mix:)
I went to go get you down and found that you had a permanent marker and had tried to paint your toenails with it:) It was so funny! Whenever I paint my toe nails you always want me to do yours but your daddy has made it pretty clear that he does not like it. So instead of having me do it, you decided to get creative and use what you had:)

No comments:

Post a Comment