Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mar. 2011


After staying with Staci's girls for a week I think you learned some new things:) The other day I told you, you couldn't do something and you said "Fine!!! You're not my best friend anymore!" It was so funny because I have never heard you talk about best friends before. Later on we talked how you can have more than one best friend at a time and you liked that idea.




Last night 3/21 you were downstairs with daddy in the pantry and was standing on an empty bucket. You fell and head planted on the ground. You cried downstairs for a while and dad was trying to comfort you. You came up a couple minutes later and had a huge goose egg on your eyebrow. I was not expecting it and when I looked at it I actually got really dizzy! Geesh I know how lame is that! I tried to get you to ice it but you thought of course it was going to hurt you more so you would not have that. Today your eye is pretty swollen but not too bad, we will see if it darkens up after a couple of days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment