Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little happenings in December

You and Taylor love to take baths, even though you both look unhappy in this picture:) Taylor is actually mid yawn, though it looks like she is yelling at me:)
You are pretty nice to share all your bath toys with Tay Tay
This is after you tried to put on your pants. You succeeded it putting them on, but got both legs in one side. I thought it was pretty funny but you were not impressed:)
One funny thing you would do with the stockings is pull them off the bookshelf and then put them on your legs. Well they are called stockings, right! This particular time you put them on and ran outside in the freezing cold. You quickly realized they are not as warm as real shoes.
Dad would kill me for posting this one, and I'm sure someday you will not admit to this but you like to experiment with my makeup. I mean you have watched me do it for almost three years now! I ran out of the bathroom for a quick second and when I came back I saw that you found your artist pallet of eye shadows and was having fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment