Sunday, January 31, 2010

Learning and making messes in January of 2010


You love helping me make cookies and all sorts of sweets. We were using the new mixer that dad got me for Christmas. You add all the ingredients and I turn it on. After we added all the flour I told you to go ahead and turn it on a little bit. Well your little bit ended up being full blast. Flour started flying everywhere and you were a little bit bewildered and scared about what was happening. You were trying to get down off the chair as fast as you could. I was laughing so hard it was so funny. After wards you thought it was pretty funny. We will have to see how the next time goes:)

When we went to the Williams' for Christmas last month, there was some puzzles there that you enjoyed putting together so when I saw this tractor one at Kings I got it for you. I cannot believe how smart you are and how fast you catch on. After a couple of times doing it together you can now do it pretty much by yourself.
You like to randomly take the wipes out and start cleaning. Some days you clean the floor but today you were making sure your green tractor was sparkling clean:)

No comments:

Post a Comment