Sunday, September 9, 2012

My sweet first born son went to his first day of Kindergarten on August 22nd. the night before I asked if you wanted me to take you to school on your first day. You loudly protested "Nnnnoooooo I want to ride the bus." So we got you up at 6:45 so you could be on the bus at 7:15. I was so nervous for you and started to tear up when the bus pulled up to the house. You hopped right on like you have done it forever. School has been great for you so far. You are in the am Kindergarten class with Mrs. Born. I'm so glad we did the joy school last year and that you learned so much. It is amazing to see how fast you guys are already going through stuff. I remember when I was in Kindergarten and it was not like it is today.
That next weekend our ward had a ward camp out up at Alturas. I remember when I used to go there when I was a kid growing up with my ward and I loved it so much. We got there late Friday night and ate some smores around the fire then went to bed in cabin #4. The next day the ward fed us breakfast and you went to help cut down wood. After that we packed up and went to Alturas Lake. It was a lot of fun and you spent a lot of time on the paddle boat.
Labor day weekend we went down the Clifton and left Cade with Grandma while you me dad Taylor and Melissa went to Lagoon. It was so much fun and you did awesome! You went all on the rides your height would allow. You even went on the bat roller coaster. I think that might have scared you a little bit though because you were a little gun shy after that. You said your favorite ride was the bumper cars.
I have been able to go in to your school on Thursdays and do walking club and also some wednesdays I get to go in. I feel that I better take advantage of being able to go to class while you still are so happy to see me there and love it when I come.
Your latest obsession is playing the Star Wars video game. you ask to play it every day and talk about it ALL THE TIME:) Cade knocked over the console and scratched the dvd so it only works some of the time. I think that might be a good thing:)
Love you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment