Sunday, October 21, 2012

School

Well Lucas you have made it through your first report card. Mrs. Born told me you are the perfect student and the highest in her class. I 'am so proud! All that work pays off. You are also really smart and understand concepts well. You are reading some words and just doing awesome. it has been fun to go to your class once a week and be involved. You like it when I come.
You are still fascinated (obsessed) with star wars. I think having a dad who loves it, helps too:) You are also developing quite the attitude since school has started. I know most of the time you do it because you want my attention. It's funny you will say, "well I'm going to throw this" I just find it funny that you think to do it before you act. I think that is a good thing. Lately you have loved hearing stories that dad and I have had happen in our lives and when he was little. That just reminds me how important it is to stay up to date on things so I remember them. About a month ago we put up a rope swing in the back yard. You loved it. It was a blast to play on and you would go on it everyday. A couple weeks ago, I was swinging you around in a circle on it and it snapped. Luckily you weren't very high. Our big pushes probably had you 10-15 feet off the air. I'm reminded all the time that there are angels watching over my children. Which I'm so grateful for because I need all the help I can get.
This year for Halloween you want to be Luke Sky walker again. We have a halloween party this friday at our house and then school and trick or treating so it should be a fun year.
I'm so thankful for you. You give me the best hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment